Jamie tagged me to write about my husband on my blog. This is exciting for me to show him off so listen up.
1. Where did you meet your husband? At an AA meeting (oops I wasn't suppose to tell anyone) We met at a UVSC school dance, the first one of the fall semester of 2003.
2. How long did you date before you got married? 1 year 4 months
3. How long have you been married? 3 years, almost 4 on December 14th
4. What does he do that surprises you? Makes out with me frantically in public
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His goofy facial expressions and his legs
3. How long have you been married? 3 years, almost 4 on December 14th
4. What does he do that surprises you? Makes out with me frantically in public
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His goofy facial expressions and his legs
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Wife
8. What is his favorite food? Cafe Rio: Pork burrito enchilada style, and anything that is Mexican. Greasier the better for Tanner.
9. What is his favorite sport? The sport that has caused him all of his injuries...basketball
10. When and where did you first kiss? Umm...oh my gosh this is a very intimate question (I'm blushing) Well it was on our wedding day, of course. Hee hee.... We were actually at his apartment watching Lord of the Rings while sitting on a couch. No we were not alone. Yes all the lights were on in his apt. He was on one end of the couch and I was on the other. Oh and I asked him to kiss me, and he didnt want to. I know, I felt like a dork! He said he didnt want to give me the wrong impression, like we were serious. I told him we could kiss and be friends. He kissed me. Ha ha ha...Thats all it took and look at us now!
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We like to take bike rides every Sunday, watch movies, hang out, cuddle, snuggle, and eat.
8. What is his favorite food? Cafe Rio: Pork burrito enchilada style, and anything that is Mexican. Greasier the better for Tanner.
9. What is his favorite sport? The sport that has caused him all of his injuries...basketball
10. When and where did you first kiss? Umm...oh my gosh this is a very intimate question (I'm blushing) Well it was on our wedding day, of course. Hee hee.... We were actually at his apartment watching Lord of the Rings while sitting on a couch. No we were not alone. Yes all the lights were on in his apt. He was on one end of the couch and I was on the other. Oh and I asked him to kiss me, and he didnt want to. I know, I felt like a dork! He said he didnt want to give me the wrong impression, like we were serious. I told him we could kiss and be friends. He kissed me. Ha ha ha...Thats all it took and look at us now!
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We like to take bike rides every Sunday, watch movies, hang out, cuddle, snuggle, and eat.
12. Do you have any children? Maybe
13. Does he have any hidden talents? Yeah he buried them. I have been trying to get him to tell me where he hid them in the yard, but he doesn't want to tell me cause he doesn't want to lose them.
13. Does he have any hidden talents? Yeah he buried them. I have been trying to get him to tell me where he hid them in the yard, but he doesn't want to tell me cause he doesn't want to lose them.
14. How old is he? 27
15. Who said 'I love you' first? This happened over the phone in January of 2004 and it went somthing like this. Tanner: "Umm...yeah...well I have to go." Autumn: "Alright, call me tomorrow. I miss you." Tanner: "I miss you too and I love you." Autumn: "Huh?" (laughing inside) Tanner: "I love you" Autumn: "I love you too!"
16. What is his favorite music? Jack Johnson and Bob Marley; The kind that makes you relax and put all your cares aside.
17. What do you admire most about him? I admire Tanner's ambition in life. He is excited to live life to the fullest. His is always thinking of how to prepare for the future whether its involving his new job, or our future family.
18. What is his favorite color? pink
19. Will he read this? Yeah cause this is his blog too, you know!
20. Who do you tag? All the women who read my blog!
9 comments:
Thanks for doing this tag. But I tagged you on another one. Check out my blog for the details. :)
Yay Auddie! You were cracking me up through this whole post. I love Tanner! He's such a great guy, huh? And you are so perfect for him. You rearranged your furniture, I see. Very nice. See you in 18 days! WAHOOOOO!
That's my boy!
Melanie, I saw that other tag. I will do it soon.
Jamie, Yeah pretty much Tanner is freakin cool. He makes me laugh. Oh the furniture..I didnt rearrange it. These pictures were taken like a year ago. I just found some old pics and thought they fit this post perfectly.
Mama Shawn, You should be proud.
Audie--love the new background too!
And your post was way funny!
So funny you are! I love Tanner too. And you. I'm so glad I knew you and your family in Georgia so I could approve of this marriage without even thinking twice! Because I know my opinion pretty much counted more than anyone else's.
This was fun to read...I feel like I know Tanner better already :) One question, I don't understand your answer to "do you have any kids?" Please explain. And thanks so much for our DVD, we've already watched it twice. Love you!
This was cute. It's fun to find out more things about cousins I never see :-) And what does "maybe" mean?
A post about our baby is to come shortly...
Post a Comment